Friday 30 November 2018, London
The Sex Education Forum is holding a genuinely exciting conference to help prepare for statutory RSE. The programme includes:
- Keynotes from Dr Mary Bousted, Joint General Secretary of the National Education Union, and Dr Sara Bragg – who has researched and written about digital childhoods
- Choose 3 x one-hour workshops from 12 high quality options. Workshop themes range from SEND inclusion, sex positive approaches, sexual health, trans inclusion, parental engagement and contextual safeguarding.
- Young people, fresh from filming in Holland for the forthcoming BBC sex education series ‘Mimi Tells it Straight’, share their insights.
- Exhibition area and networking
Tickets are priced at £249 - £275 and can be booked through the SEF website
If you are a member of the Sex Education Forum, you will recieve a £25 discount.
- Keynotes briefing you on the legislation and setting out a framework for high quality RSE
- Young people’s views about what they need including the launch of findings from a new survey
- Expert panel Q and A who will take your questions from the floor
- Workshop options which you can select from a menu catering for primary and secondary school level, with a stream for teachers new to RSE as well as experienced educators wanting to develop their career as PSHE and RSE specialists.
- Sessions focused on whole-school approach & safeguarding, LGBT inclusive RSE, gender identity and gender equality, faith school case-studies and parental engagement
- Resource and information stands and ample opportunities to network and handle a wide range of RSE resources