14 January 2019
Benefits for participating schools
This is a valuable opportunity to introduce whole-class mental health and wellbeing interventions with support from leading experts in child mental health. Benefits to taking part include:
• The chance to receive free mental health and wellbeing training for selected school staff
• £1,000 remuneration in recognition of administrative commitments
• An evaluation feedback report for your school
• Contributing to the wider evidence base on what works for school-based mental health support and how it can best be delivered
• A letter of thanks from the Department for Education acknowledging your school’s important role in this project
To apply for Education for Wellbeing
Please complete the online Expression of Interest form by 5 April 2019.
Only 100 secondary school places are left on the programme and eligible schools will be selected on a first-come first-served basis.
To find out more about the programme, including whether your school is eligible and what is required, please see below or click here.