The Wellbeing Outcomes Network (WON) is a Torbay multi-agency peer network (mainly primary and secondary schools). The purpose of the WON is to:
- Share good practice
- Ensure the wellbeing of staff, students, families and family engagement
- Measure wellbeing
- Signpost evaluation tools
- Map services available e.g FIS
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of mental health leads in schools
- To act as a consultation forum and provide support to schools
- To share resources- programs and intervention
- Identify evidence based CPD
- To improve Torbay’s performance on the initial assessment on the Cascade Framework (Anna Freud) from some good elements of practice to widespread good practice.
- Development of a locally agreed PSHE syllabus to include SRE and mental health.
The network will have a multi-agency steering group that will be accountable to the Head of Education, Learning and Skills and the TCSB Education Subgroup.
Schools, CAMHS, VCS, Health, Speech and language, Educational Psychology, Early Help, School Councillors, Police, Early Years, Youth Services
Responsibility of members:
Members are expected to attend each meeting or send a substitute. All members are responsible for ensuring effective two way communication between the network and the group they represent.
The network will meet half termly, meetings will normally last 1.5 hours.
Dates of meetings
- 16 January 2019
- 14 March 2019
- 15 May 2019
- 18 July 2019
Any decision will be taken by the TSCB Education Subgroup.