By September 2020 all independent schools will be required to teach Relationships and Sex Education that is compliant with new Government guidance. The Sex Education Forum are partnering with Kingston Grammar School and It Happens to create a conference tailored for the independent sector.
The programme includes:
- Sir Anthony Seldon, Vice-Chancellor of University of Buckingham, former Master of Wellington College
- Nick Forsyth, Head of Wellbeing, Kingston Grammar School
- Lucy Emmerson, Director, Sex Education Forum
- Dr Margot Waddell, Fellow of British Psychoanalytic Society, author of Adolescence and other stories, Inside Lives and Understanding your 12-14 year old
- Professor Jessica Ringrose, UCL Institute of Education
- Professor Rebecca Langlands, University of Exeter, Sex and History Project
- Dr Eleanor Draeger, specialist doctor in Genitourinary Medicine (Sexual Health and HIV), Senior Trainer, Sex Education Forum
Delegates will be offered high-quality workshop choices covering RSE and the science curriculum, trans inclusive RSE and sexual health.