This qualification is a great opportunity to improve your understanding of nutrition and health. You can complete the course online, allowing you the flexibility of studying in your own time. The total study time for this course is 43 hours, and there are three units of assessment to complete.
The topics you will cover include:
- Understanding the importance of eating healthily and maintaining hydration
- Developing your understanding of food choices
- How to plan a healthy diet for yourself and others
- Eating disorders
- The connections between food and emotions
- How to seek help and support